Sunday 24 June 2012

Erotic Sissy Art Part 2: 21st Century Couples


I've been enjoying the Gender Role Reversal Art of Jamie Vesta, which I suggest you should visit.

Here is a great example:

http://eves-rib.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/young-couple-colourised.html

So here are a couple of pieces, inspired by Jamie Vesta, done in my own sissy way.

Please comment!







(P.S. Sorry, again, that it has been such a long time since my last post.
I'm a naughty, busy, sissy. You should spank my panties.)

8 comments:

  1. This is a good start, Brendan. You asked for comments: Next I'd concentrate on making your line more precise. You might want to keep your women shorter than your men? When it comes to role reversal art I'm a great believer in realism - excepting the role reversal itself of course - to make the picture more powerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments Jamie! Indeed I know what you mean by making the women shorter than the men... still, I've always liked tall women... if you know what I mean. But I shall work on making some couple pics where the man is indeed taller, leggier, slimmer; with women that are shorter, but also have stronger musculature, but still obviously female... well, that's the aim.
      Have just put up another couple of pics... have a look at #03!

      Delete
  2. Thank You! More couples please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first pic! I love his dress. So flirty and sexy. I'd love to wear it!!!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s very sexy, i love your draws!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iwould also like to dress up in same way

    ReplyDelete
  6. One thing I like about your drawing is that the male's arms lack traditional muscularity, as though they have been allowed to atrophy, over time. And this seems to me would be the normal course of events.

    ReplyDelete